Our two-day ITIL® Foundation v3 Certification training course gets you ready to take the certification exam.
The Program repeats every 2 months or as per registration.
This is a classroom training program that:
· Is designed for IT professionals responsible for implementing IT Service Management improvements using ITIL® and want to obtain the ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification.
· Enables attendees to understand how an integrated IT Service Management framework, based on ITIL best practices can be adopted within their own or vendor organization.
· Outlines the processes required to plan, deliver, measure, and improve IT services.
· Provide a comprehensive look at the concepts and terminology necessary for a Foundation level understanding of ITIL 2011.
· Helps prepare students to incorporate ITIL concepts into their work environment.
Our training courses go beyond preparing you for the exam. We provide extensive knowledge for better understanding of the ITIL framework viz-a-viz overview of related ITSM frameworks and standard.
The Classroom training fees is payable for the training. Certification exam fees are payable directly to the exam center, and, we will assist you in booking the same as your convenient time & place. Course enrollment is generally between 6 to 15 attendees.
Our study material would suffice to take you through the exam.
· Sample exams towards ITIL® 2011 Foundation
· Preparation for IT Service Management certification exam in ITIL® 2011 Foundation
Currently classroom course is offered at our center near South City Mall in Kolkata, India.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
· Service management as a practice
· The ITIL service lifecycle
· Generic concepts and definitions
· Key principles and models
· Selected processes
· Selected functions
· Selected roles
· Technology and architecture
· Competence and training
· Overview of ITSM in context of an organization
· Overview - ITSM, ITIL® and ISO20000
· Introduction to related Frameworks / Standards
· ITSM Roadmap for organizations
· Overview of ITIL® modules
· Review of Sample questions
· Preparation for the exam
Deliverables at the end of this course are:
· Identify and understand the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
· Identify and understand the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
· Identify and understand the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
· Identify and understand the Service support and Service delivery processes and functions.
· Identify and understand the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
· Identify and understand the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle
· Identify and understand the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
· Understand the impacts, techniques, benefits and challenges of the processes and functions.
· Understand the major deliverable, roles, tasks and responsibilities expected from service suppliers, clients, managers and staff.
· Understand the changing trends & adapt quickly to new requirements and market developments.
· Prepare and readiness to appear for the ITIL® 2011 foundation certification.
The ITIL Foundations classroom course is conducted over 2 days. Generally timings are 9am to 5pm. Lunch and snacks are served.
This course has no prerequisites. However students should have working experience or awareness with technology or services related to IT.
The intended audience for this course is anyone involved in implementing, administering, or managing technology assets or a Service Delivery. Examples of professionals attending this course are
· IT Management
· IT Support Staff
· IT Consultants
· Business Managers
· Business Process Owners
· IT Developers
· Service Providers
· System Integrators
About the ITIL Foundation Exam:
Duration: 1 hour
Format: Objective type questions exam.
Exam Location: Pearson Vue.
Total questions: 40 nos.
Passing criteria: 26 correct answers
Note: - No negative marking
Barin @ +91- 90510 92035
Palium Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Ph: +91-84205 94969
Barin @ 9051092035 or
Shrabana @ 8420594969